NEW HUMOR AND SITES FROM GREG BULMASH
Greg Has New Humor and New Sites Online
Free Clip Art and Cool Design Tool
Insultfinder Insult Database (#1 search result for for Dirty Insults at Google)
Greg's new opinionated blog
October 17, 1996
Copyright 1996 - Greg Bulmash - All Rights
Return To 1996 Archive
I've recently been discussing dating with a female friend and it got me to thinking. There are LOTS of ways to ruin a date. So, for the aid and edification of my readers, I thought I'd point out a few things NOT to say on a date...
- "Nice outfit. Is that a wonder-bra?"
- "I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired."
- "No wine for me tonight. My urologist says it's not good to mix alcohol and penicillin."
- "I refuse to get cable. That's how they keep tabs on you."
- "People say I remind them of Eddie Haskell."
- "I used to come here all the time with my ex."
- "I never said you need a nose job. I just said it wouldn't hurt to consider it."
- "Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my voice on the answering machine every hour."
- "I like clay. It's mushy."
- "I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look."
- "And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest."
- "I know you said you don't eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask."
- "It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people I date just won't be as smart as I am."
- "Dropping my pants just scared them. But when my underwear hit the ground... Man! I never knew Jehovah's Witnesses could run that fast."
And the list goes on... but that's all for now. Stay tuned for Volume II next month.
|IF YOU WANT A *FREE* E-MAIL SUBSCRIPTION TO bulmash.com's WEEKLY HUMOR COLUMN JUST...CLICK HERE|
Layout and Text - © 1995 - 1997 by Greg Bulmash (email@example.com)
Click Here for info on web site design services.